Breaking the Bias Barrier: An Essential Guide to Building a Winning Team
Cognitive biases are inherent to decision-making, silently and negatively impacting teams and leading to reduced creativity and decreased productivity. This handbook explores common cognitive biases present in the workplace and provides practical strategies for leaders to combat them.
- Methods for overcoming groupthink
- Ways to counteract anchoring bias
- Systems to avoid escalation of commitment
- Procedures to eliminate authority bias
- Mechanisms to reduce confirmation bias